By Stephen Church, Salesforce Administrator, as this is one of the best that I’ve seen.
In ~11 minutes, it highlights:
* His approach to landing his 1st Salesforce position
* How he stood out with creativity
* His understanding and awareness that he did not have any hands-on experience and what to do about it by creating a custom application
* How he identified what most employers are looking for in an Admin and how to build a solution that included a data model, page layouts, security, automation and other features
* The use of diagrams, videos and screenshots (using simplicity)
* Identifying future enhancements to have an agile, continuous improvement mindset
* And many other valuable lessons
While this process is not the end all, be all, I strongly believe the work he put into this, helped him lead the field and land his 1st opportunity.
YOU can definitely do the same.
Thank you to Andy Davidson, MBA, for introducing me to Stephen and the excellent job Stephen did putting this together, along with the opportunity for me to share it with others.