If you’re looking for an idea (or New Years Resolution) for 2020, how about:
Allowing yourself to get slightly more uncomfortable with your career search.
Being uncomfortable means something different to each of us, but whatever you did for 2019, can you add another step to the process to see if better results can be obtained?
* Write that/those article(s) that you’ve been thinking about but haven’t executed on.
* Build and display those apps that will show your creative side.
* Reach out (leave voicemails) to hiring managers/internal recruiters after applying for a position.
* Follow up on a position until you hear the final decision.
* Ask a local Salesforce professional out for coffee or lunch to build a new relationship.
* Collaborate with others on your job search asking for engagement and opinions.
* Ask another Salesforce career seeker to team up on a project together to hold each other accountable.
* Find an opportunity where you can bring out your inner leadership capabilities.
The list goes on…
“Discomfort brings engagement and change. Discomfort means you’re doing something that others were unlikely to do…” ~Seth Godin (American author, blogger, marketer)